My goal isn't to stress or go all hardcore diet because that's not me and if I try that, it won't work. I'd like to set some realistic goals for myself:
- Have breakfast. I often don't eat until 2 in the afternoon, sometimes later if I have a photo shoot.
- Use my app to track what I'm eating and stay within my "points", which is a knockoff of Weight Watchers.
- Eat smaller portions. Order kid size meals when I'm out, use salad plates for dinner.
- One soda a day. My friend Chance is doing one a week and that's just crazy talk. Oh and don't tell me diet because that's just disgusting. You will never convince me Coke Zero or Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi tastes the same.
- Workout. I am not joining a gym because I won't go. I have lots of workout videos, so now it's about actually doing them. So simple!
- Try not to eat anything heavy past 8PM.
- Drink a glass of water a day. I was on a water kick hardcore there for a while. I need to make it a point to do at least a glass a day, probably more.