- I am up so early because my darling 2 year old found 6AM to be an appropriate wake up time. She had done so good the past 3 days - returning to a more regular time of after 8AM. No such luck this morning. She about lost it when Adam had to go to work, but I lured her into the kitchen with waffles. She loves her waffles/pancakes.
- I am a red head, yet again. The winter, my paleness and blond hair just wasn't working. For those curious why I always return to the color red - I was born with it.
- My hair is the longest it has been in at least 3 or 4 years. When I became pregnant, one of my first thoughts was how I would do my hair during the delivery. Long hair allows a lot more options.
- If not already common knowledge, I am indeed pregnant. I am 17 weeks today. We find out the gender on March 24th.
- My first official year in business as a professional photographer was a success! We actually still received a tax refund. The money will be put toward replenishing savings, many, many household projects and paying off some medical bills.
- Household projects include: woodwork/painting in the master bedroom, new nightstands in our bedroom, Autumn's big girl bed, a playroom in the basement, lamps for the living room, hiding my office cords, curtains in the master bedroom, possibly deck furniture, a new kitchen floor, painting our front door, a new light fixture for outside...
- We never had much of a winter here. No snowstorm, and no snow fall large enough to take sweet Autumn sledding. We were outside playing all day yesterday. Crazy!
- Autumn has developed a little bit of a lazy eye - she has an appointment in April to see what we can do about it. We've tried to patch it, but that didn't go over so well.
- I am really, really excited about the playroom in the basement.
At the Brewer household...
I figure since I am up so early, I might as well make myself useful and give a general update about things going on in the Brewer family. Since no pictures will be included, I shall remedy big blocks of text with bullets: